Gracie Barra Arizona 

AMBASSADORS PROGRAM

Become an AMBASSADOR

Thanks to our platinum-level sponsors:


GRACIE BARRA AMBASSADORS ARIZONA

The GB Ambassadors Program Arizona is a initiative to support our Regional Gracie Barra Athletes in their journey of competing in the biggest Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu Tournaments worldwide.

The Ambassadors Program is also an opportunity to unite even more the Gracie Barra Arizona Team, while there will be lots of events in all the GB Schools around the state! 

To apply for the Ambassadorship, just click on the tab above and send your application!

TRAINING DAYS 

The GB Training Days are events for the whole family! We will have Anti-Bullying Kids Classes, Kids Competition Classes, Adult Competition Classes and a Potluck Brunch at the end! It's an amazing opportunity to get together as a team, visit other Gracie Barra Schools and improve your Jiu-Jitsu while you support a cause that's bigger than yourself!

https://calendar.google.com/calendar/embed?src=gbarizona.com_8e2f15tbjemj8gdgkoo6tvmo84%40group.calendar.google.com&ctz=America%2FPhoenix

Meet new people

Improve your Jiu-Jitsu game

Help a bigger cause than yourself

Eat some good food in the Potluck brunch

Start the day with Jiu-Jitsu

For more information about the next Training Days, go to www.gbarizona.com or send an email to ambassadors@gbarizona.com 

SPECIAL PRIVATE TRAINING 

With an estructure really similar to a seminar, the Special Private Training will serve a limited group of people approaching a specific Jiu Jitsu theme.

The sessions won't have more than 12 people on it, and it's a great opportunity to work on any gaps that you might have on your game, or improve your Jiu-Jitsu techniques with more advanced details.

These classes will be hosted by every Gracie Barra School in the State, and will have 2 Ambassadors teaching the techniques. 

70% of the funds generated will be redirected to the GB Ambassadors Program Arizona, and the other 30% for the Instructors.

2 WAYS TO PARTICIPATE!

Apply as an Ambassador

If you are a competitor ready to represent Gracie Barra in the highest level, send your application here:

Sign Up for The Training Day

Improve your Jiu Jitsu while supporting our Regional Athletes representing Gracie Barra in the biggest tournaments worldwide.

THANK YOU TO OUR SPONSORS & DONORS